http://childpsychiatryassociates.com/contact/ EES is registered with the Department of Consumer Protection, fully insured, and employs certified building analysts. We use only state-of-the-art diagnostic testing equipment to identify sources of energy loss in your home.
Our combination of certified staff, customer service skill, management strengths, and professional relationships creates our companies ability to deliver quality comprehensive services.
- Licensed and Insured Home Contractor
- Energy Conservation Services
- RESNET Certification
- BPI Analyst Certification
- BPI Multifamily Certification
- BPI Shell Envelope Certification
- Weatherization Certification
- Over 20 years of business management experience inclusive of QA/QC Management
- Experience with managing multi-million dollars projects
- All of our staff are trained in customer service techniques and problem resolution
- Bi-lingual/ Bi-cultural – Spanish Speaking
Authorized Eversource and UI Home Energy Solutions (HES and HES-IE) Vendor
Reducing Your Home’s Energy Bill has Never Been Easier. The Home Energy Solutions (HES) program, supported by the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund, is an innovative solution to reducing your home’s energy bill. As a Eversource and UI authorized contractor, we will perform an energy assessment, make on-the-spot improvements, including caulking and sealing of critical air leaks, and, depending on your eligibility, provide exclusive money-saving rebates on appliances, HVAC systems and insulation. Call now, you may qualify for free weatherization services.
Authorized Eversource and UI HOME PERFORMANCE WITH ENERGY STAR® (HPWES) Vendor
Want to save money on your energy bills? Not sure where to start? Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® (HPwES) may be your answer. HPwES is a program sponsored in partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection Agency and Eversource on behalf of the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund.
Once you have a home energy audit completed, we will provide you with a custom proposal for services to reduce energy loss in your home, outlining the energy saving ROI these upgrades will provide.