We take your safety and the safety of our staff seriously!
As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact the global community, we want to update you on the steps we have taken to ensure business continuity for our customers.
Based on guidance from the World Health Organization, and our Federal and State governments, we have updated our business processes with specific steps to account for COVID-19.
It goes without saying that, in the current environment, the health and safety of our employees, you, our customers, and partners are priority. This is an unprecedented time for everyone, and the situation is changing daily. We are committed to maintaining our business operations and ensuring you continue to receive the highest quality service without disruption.
The following safety procedures have been put in place going forward:
- We will call to confirm your appointment and will ask you if you and your family are feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19. If you are not well or were exposed to COVID-19 we will have to reschedule.
- Prior to your appointment, we scan our teams for fevers on arrival at the office daily. Any staff that has a fever over 99 must go home and self-quarantine. They can not return without medical clearance.
- All staff must wash-in and wash-out. After washing in, our staff suits up in personal protective equipment (PPE.) We provide disposable tyvek suits, gloves, eye protection, booties and N95 face masks.
- The teams do not reuse any PPE protective gear between homes.
- We will disinfect the work area. Remove and dispose of PPE according to safety protocols.
- We wash our hands and change our protective gear after each customer’s home.
- No customer contact is allowed at this time. All documentation and required signatures will be collected or sent electronically via email, or regular mail. Customers and staff must maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distancing at all times.
- Customers can not enter the work space.
- Our staff can only enter unoccupied spaces, attics, and basement that have a separate entry way that does not require entering your living space.
Thank you for your continued trust in EES.