PRESS RELEASE: Leticia Colon de Mejias was the honored recipient of the National Tony Woods Award
April 2015 – Leticia Colon de Mejias was the honored recipient of the National Tony Woods Award. This building science award honors professionals who further the building science industry in some significant way. Leticia was honored for her outreach to urban and minority populations and the creation of STEM based multilingual learning tools for youth and adult learners.
Energy Conservationist Selected As One Of “Connecticut’s 50 Most Influential Latinos”
Hartford, Conn., January 21, 2015: Leticia Colon de Mejias was honored by Latinos United for Professional Advancement (“LUPA”) as a special recognition for the 50 Most Influential Latinos.
Nominated by her peers, Leticia was one of 50 recipients to receive statewide recognition for making a tremendous impact as a Connecticut Latino professional. LUPA seeks to raise the profile of the Latino business community in Connecticut, while offering ways for Latino professionals to interact, provide development and support to one another, and socialize in a professional environment. LUPA showcases the powerful Latino community that exists in Connecticut and brings visibility to key individuals in the Latin community. To read full press release, CLICK HERE.
2014 Leticia Colon de Mejias of Energy Efficiencies Solutions (EES) was awarded the Connecticut Minority Owned Business of the Year award by the U.S. Small Business Association.
EES is number one in the nation for customer service and market leadership. They offer comprehensive solutions for conserving energy including: home energy assessments, energy usage reports, air sealing, insulation, windows, solar, heating and cooling systems, renewable energy options, energy education and return on investment coaching or retrofits and energy upgrades. EES is invested in environmental conservation, youth education, and workforce development. Since inception EES has remained in the top 3% of the CT Energy Efficiency vendors.
2013 Energy Efficiency Solutions (EES) of Windsor, Connecticut wins two National Department of Energy Awards!
buy provigil in canada Irvine, California – The Housing Innovation Award competition offered rigorous application criteria with four award categories: Customer Relations, Energy Savings, Market Leadership, & Sales and Marketing.
The Housing Innovation Award for Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) is presented as a National Award to four participating contractors who have demonstrated innovative business practices that mark them as leaders among their peers. Read more…
- 2019 Hartford’s Finest 2019 Profile Series, In recognition for high standards of
excellence and outstanding achievements
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2012 Home Performance with Energy Star Century
Club Award for improving the energy efficiency and comfort of more than 100 homes in
the past year through Home Performance with Energy Star
- April 2019 – Senator Richard Blumenthal Certificate of Special Recognition for steadfast and dedicated leadership of Efficiency for All and the tireless advocacy and action ensuring equal access to energy efficiency
- August 2017 – Largest Minority‐Owned Businesses – Hartford Business Journal
- June 2017 – Senator Richard Blumenthal Certificate of Special Recognition for receiving
the 2017 Business Construction Award from Capital Workforce Partners
- May 2015 BPI’s Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Performance
Industry in the Latino population
- April 2015 – Awarded Building Performance Institute Hall of Fame Honor for the United States of America
- Feb 5, 2015 – LUPA award – 50 Most Influential Latinos in Connecticut
- Jan. 2015 ‐ Time Magazine – Featured Leticia in “How to Talk to your Children about Saving Energy”
- October 2014 ‐ Hartford Business Journal’s 40 under 40 award
- September 2014 ‐ January 2015 ‐ Leticia worked with MASS SAVE to educate over 6,000 students on energy conservation
- June 2014 ‐ Connecticut Minority owned SBA of the year
- October 2013 – United States Department of Energy, Home Performance with Energy
Star contractor of the year in both Customer Relations and Market Leadership
- June 2013 ‐ Capital Workforce Partners, Workforce Star Business of the Year award
- May 2013 ‐ EES was featured in the Workforce Solutions Collaborative of Metro Hartford
partnership video shown at the Governor’s conference on workforce
- December 2011 ‐ Maria Sanchez Leadership Award for her “Outstanding contributions to the Puerto Rican and Hispanic community of Hartford, CT”
- 2010 and 2011 ‐ National Fund for Workforce Solutions, Jobs for the Future, Career Stat, Washington, DC conference Leticia was a keynote speaker the on topics of investing in front-line workers and the skills gap
- January 2010 ‐ Governor Jodi Rell recognized Leticia for her Outstanding Community Service contributions to education of at‐risk populations in the State of Connecticut
- December 2009 – Received the SINA Neighborhood Service Award for her dedication to adult education and community enhancements
- Consistently Exceeding Every Goal for MMBTU Reduction and Safety!